Wednesday, December 2, 2009

8x10 of the isaac's



i began drawing these just for fun, but was persuaded by a friend to turn them into a fundraiser, so that is what i am doing. :)
if you would like me to paint,(and i use the term loosely), your family, you can either leave me a comment on any of the posts, or send me an e-mail, and i can get all the details to you.
8x10's are 25 dollars unframed, and 50 dollars framed.
(minimum donation)
5x7's are 15 dollars unframed, and 30 dollars framed.
(minimum donation)

8 comments:

  1. I would like to order several of these if you have time. Was wondering if you have a single photo to work with or if you can piece them together with several photos.

    Thanks....can't wait.

    Missy
    afsugahmamma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also love to order. . . found you through another blog. Amazing!

    Anjanette
    anjdave@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy -- This is AWESOME!!! Can't wait until our family is complete so that I can order one, too! Would still love to support your adoption though. Email me...I have an idea.
    :-)

    lklipsch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to order one too! So amazing!!!
    lisa
    chloeadele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love more information! A great fundraising idea.

    Jessica
    jessicaelizabethwilson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes am very interested. we have 7 in our family.... would we all fit in an 8x10? have you considered going bigger?

    votemom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested, too! I'd love a 'painting' of my 3 kids. Can you please e-mail me with details?

    Lanaham@bluemarble.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want one too! Of running feet - 4 pair of running feet. Father Runner. Mother Runner. BigFoot and LittleFoot.

    they are awesome amy! just like you.
    onebadrunner@gmail.com
    aka - your favorite "happy crafter" :-)

    ReplyDelete