Thursday, January 28, 2010

8x10 of doug and alexis



i began drawing these just for fun, but was persuaded by a friend to turn them into a fundraiser, so that is what i am doing. :)
if you would like me to paint,(and i use the term loosely), your family, you can either leave me a comment on any of the posts, or send me an e-mail, and i can get all the details to you.
8x10's are 25 dollars unframed, and 50 dollars framed.
(minimum donation)
5x7's are 15 dollars unframed, and 30 dollars framed.
(minimum donation)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!

    Would love for you to do one of these paintings (8x10 framed) for some friends of ours.

    Please let me know the details when you have a chance.

    Thanks,
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. kari,
    drop me an e-mail, and i will get all the details to you :)
    ceosmithinc at machlink dot com

    ReplyDelete