Thursday, May 20, 2010

11x14 of ms. gordon's class



i began drawing these just for fun, but was persuaded by a friend to turn them into a fundraiser, so that is what i am doing. :)
if you would like me to paint,(and i use the term loosely), your family, you can either leave me a comment on any of the posts, or send me an e-mail, and i can get all the details to you.
8x10's are 25 dollars unframed, and 50 dollars framed.
(minimum donation)
5x7's are 15 dollars unframed, and 30 dollars framed.
(minimum donation

4 comments:

  1. this is so so cute! I would love to have one done for my husband for Father's Day -- 2 adults and 4 kids...

    jill dot daniels at gmail dot com

    jill.daniels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you need...would love to get one.

    heidelberglion87 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy:

    I sent you an email but never heard back. You're probably packing to go get your girl!
    I'd love to order a watercolor from you...myself and my two boys. Could you email me?

    thanks!

    Ruthanne

    ruthannefocht at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the paintings! more power!

    hope you could visit my website, my marketing tool might help you raise more funds!
    www.tourtalkfusionglobal.com/1594760

    fusionnaire@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete